LANCASTER & ASSOCIATES INSURANCE
RETURN TO WORK – SAFELY PROGRAM
Our office is scheduled to reopen June 1, 2020 for normal business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm. As of this date we will not be accepting visitors into our office. We will continue to provide services electronically (email, phone, text and fax). This is to protect ourselves and others.
Rules for Employees upon Return
- Conduct Daily Health Check- Temperature’s taken on arrival. And again each time building is entered.
- Conduct Hazard Assessment of the Workplace
- Wear Face Coverings (MASK) at all times and Correctly
- Wash Hands Each Time you Enter the Building and Often
- Use Sanitizer if Soap and Water are not Available
- Practice Social Distancing ( Breakroom 1 at a time)
- If you are sick “Stay Home”
- Clean your work area often (desk, phone, monitor ect.)
The agency has received PPE from the city (masks and sanitizer). We have also purchased thermometer, additional hand sanitizer, and gloves and scheduled deep cleaning of office.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic before deciding on a permanent date to start accepting clients back into the office. When we do, the below rules will apply.
Rules for Visitors upon Return
Appointments are to be made this way we are Prepared
- No more than (2) visitors at a time
- Mask must be worn at all times(Agency will provide if they do not have one)
- Temperature check upon arrival
- NO CASH
- If you are sick- Contact us by phone- No Office Visit Please
- NO PETS
We will continue to keep you updated as changes occur. We ask for your patience during these challenging times.
Take Care & God Bless!
Lancaster & Associates Insurance